FreeBASIC stuff that I've made
These are some projects that I like to work on from time to time. Most if not all should have the source code available for download.
- Personal FreeBASIC Builds
- CDDIR - read CDROM table of contents and query freedb.org
- Unofficial FreeBASIC Manual Download
- FreeBASIC wiki Tools
- LISP Evaluator for FreeBASIC
- SMACKRO - some kind of string macro expansion thing
- A* Pathfinding Demonstration
- Joystick Test Program
Unless otherwise stated, source
is only tested with latest FreeBASIC compiler from SVN, whatever it is at the time.
I have constructed several tables that compare capabilities and compatibilities between QB4.5, QBasic, the FreeBASIC dialects (fb, fblite, deprecated, and qb) and different versions of FreeBASIC.
See FreeBASIC version and dialect comparison for more information.
FreeBASIC stuff that I've made, but ...
... I have not kept it up to date, sorry, but you might have some trouble compiling these
sources. One day, when I have the time, they will work again. (Maybe)