at The Registry Theatre, Kitchener, Ontario
Purchase advance tickets to upcoming events.
The web location (URL, above) of this store should be
and when you reach PayPal the heading should say
"Old Chestnuts Song Circle".
If either of these is incorrect then you should not continue.
Please email email@example.com to tell us, and
go to www.folknight.ca and start again there.
eTransfer orders incur no fees.
PayPal orders incur a 1% + $0.30 handling fee.
Limit of 8 tickets per show, $320 per order.
Please note that the number of tickets shown as available may not always be current.
Masks may be required or requested at these shows. To be confirmed closer to the dates.
Order Total:$000.00 CDN (with PayPal handling fee), or $000.00 (by eTransfer)
3 times 7= Enter the product. (Anti-robot counter-measure)
* You will receive an email to confirm your order. Keep this for proof of your purchase.
* There are no physical tickets this year. Your name is your passcode.
* We intend to refund credits from past seaons before Season 15 begins. To make this easier, please pay with an eTransfer if you can.
* Some older Browsers (eg IE6) may not be compatible with this store. Try another browser.
* For help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENT: There are 2 options to pay: A) PayPal/credit card or B) eTransfer. Choose one method only.
NOTE: PayPal uses a popup window. Your browser may block it, in which case the button above will not work.
Search "allow popups" for your browser for instructions on removing the block.
Otherwise, this will take you to a confirmation page at PayPal.
You do not need a PayPal account; just click "Do not have a PayPal account" or "pay by credit card".
OR B) eTransfer:
Click here to use eTransfer.
Order Key:[Will be filled in when you click above.].
Copy the Order Key that appears above. Send it in the message of your eTransfer or in a seperate email.
eTransfer the Order Total (and the Order Key) to email@example.com.
THANK YOU! - The Folk Night Team
© 2022 The Old Chestnuts Song Circle. Part of the Grand River Folk Community.
Website designed and maintained byfoundation software inc.