County Law Association
Real Estate Information
Download instructions for The Conveyancer
Buyer's Closing Certificate
Seller's Closing Certificate
Seller's Lawyer's Redirection and Undertaking
Instructions for downloading and installing The Conveyancer merge ready documents:
- Right click on the link for the document file you want to download. Please ensure that you have selected a document compatible with your word processing program (MS Word or WordPerfect).
- Select "Save As" and save the document file to the directory /tcwin/masters/
- Repeat this procedure for the other two document files.
- Open The Conveyancer and select and open an existing client sale matter.
- Click on the Doc't Prod'n tab, select Current Record Only and then select Category Mgmt. on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the Edit "All" Category File, select "Insert Line" then type in the file name "lw-scc.s" and add a short description.
- Select "Insert Line" again then type in the file name "lw-slr&u.s" and add a short description.
- Click OK.
- Close the client sale matter, open a client purchase matter and repeat Step 5.
- Select the Edit "All" Category File, select "Insert Line" then type in the file name "lw-bcc.p" and add a short description.
- Click OK
- You are done. Should you want to add the files to a group file you can do so in document production as well. Refer to the manual.
Return to What's New
Last Updated: May 23, 2012