St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Sharing the message of Christ and His love with all people
St. Paul's is a congregation of the East District of the Lutheran Church - Canada (LCC) which is in fellowship with the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (LC-MS). The LCC consists of more than 68,000 members in 325 parishes across Canada.
What We Believe
- That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God
- That the True God is the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection from the dead.
- That at His second coming, Christ will raise up all the dead and judge all people.
- That all have sinned against God and are unable by their own powers, to reestablish a right relationship with God.
- In forgiveness and eternal salvation by God's grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- In the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.
- That marriage is the only context through which a sexual relationship may rightfully be expressed.
- That God has a purpose for every person.
- That Christians are called to tell others that the only way of salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ.
If you would like to know more about what Lutherans believe, go to What You Believe or send us your question, or comment
Richard A. Frey, Pastor
Tobias Nieminen, Organist
Julie-Anne Herteis, Secretary