St. Paul's Lutheran Church
our members and spreading the Kingdom of God in our community
St. Paul's is a congregation of the East District of the Lutheran Church - Canada (LCC) which is in fellowship with the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (LC-MS). The LCC consists of 57,000 members in 300 parishes across Canada.
What We Believe
- That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God
- That the True God is the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection from the dead.
- That at His second coming, Christ will raise up all the dead and judge all people.
- That all have sinned against God and are unable by their own powers, to reestablish a right relationship with God.
- In forgiveness and eternal salvation by God's grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- In the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.
- That marriage is the only context through which a sexual relationship may rightfully be expressed.
- That God has a purpose for every person.
- That Christians are called to tell others that the only way of salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ.
If you would like to know more about what Lutherans believe, go to What We Believe , or send us your question or comment
Our Mission Statement
The mission of St. Paul's Lutheran Church is to serve its members and spread the Kingdom of God in the community by:
- proclaiming the Word of God, administering the Sacraments and instructing youth and adults according to the confessional standards of Lutheran Church–Canada;
- fostering Christian fellowship, stewardship and charity.
Richard A. Frey, Pastor
Tobias Nieminen, Organist
Julie-Anne Herteis, Secretary