Michael Lewis Training, Motivation And Development
This is one of my newest leadership workshops and one of my clear favourites. It’s a learning environment driven by group dialogue about all aspects of effective leadership and the "tools" needed in the "toolbox" of the effective leader.
Learn how to see staff productivity / attitude under the traditional ABC performance management model
Discover the difference between managing and leading staff and resolving / committing to being a great leader.
Discover how to address conflict constructively
Learn about leadership styles and what works best for you
Create a culture of interdependent teams.
Motivate your team with constructive feedback.
The Art of Personal Leadership: Collaborating To Win!
This three-part seminar offers inspiring
thoughts on what it takes to bring a sense of personal accountability and
leadership to your job. Personal leadership is about knowing we have the power
of making good choices when we interact with others. We all act from
“withdrawing from a rich bank account of good character”. We discuss how your
character is ultimately revealed in how you act, what you say and how you
choose to bring you best attitude and effort to the tasks of your career.
This workshop presents the skills and approached needed my those leaders
who are facing and face on a regular basis some conflict within their teams.
Conflict and disagreements when left unresolved influences morale and thus quality of service and productivity.
This is full-day workshop that explores leadership in a common sense way
and that comprehensively addresses solutions to the common challenges
associated with guiding, coaching and directing fellow associates and staff.
Building on the lessons of the previous leadership workshop and reinforcing
its strongest components, this workshop focuses on the development of character,
ethical leadership, personal responsibility and accountability.
We will place an emphasis on gaining mutual respect, ensuring clarity
in terms of communication, positive reinforcement and tactful correction
to ensure a positive and productive workplace environment.
We will cover through discussion and examples…
- the new definition of workplace leadership and how leaders can significantly influence others
- teamwork and collaboration, how to ensure a unified effort of achievement
- how smart partnering and personality alignment can build strong teams
- the power of praise and how to deliver corrective advice with tact and with respect / dignity
- how to motivate and inspire, the secrets of world’s best leaders
- how to be a “five minute mentor” to help others reframe and refocus
- how to lead others through challenges (lessons of leadership by example)
- how to encourage fun at work and positively influence morale
- a leader’s guide to truly effective communication
- the role of self-esteem, confidence and competence
- how to teach with patience, share wisdom and solicit feedback
- how to set shift objectives and goals and power of positive reinforcement
- defining the conscious leader and how management by walking around still applies
Change is constant in any workplace and smart leaders learn that
they must manage its transition. The impact of change on those we lead
can widely vary so it’s critical that we communicate and empathize with
the appropriate solutions to challenges to the human element (your staff)
as they work in the unpredictable environment of change.
The Art Of Delegation: How To Delegate Responsibility With Respect.
Delegation is a critical leadership skill and one that cannot be ignored. To delegate responsibility with respect builds great people and great teams. In this workshop we will define what delegation really means and how it frees supervisors, managers and those who lead to manage and empowers staff with valuable workplace skills. We'll examine the appropriate attitude and approach to delegating and how to ensure we clearly define the tasks required. It is a step-by-step how to workshop for any level of leadership experience and if learned and applied, will create a more productive and skilled staff and workplace able to be more responsive and service focused.
Assertiveness Not Aggressiveness!
Discover how to be more assertive in your communication style while maintaining all the important elements of a productive relationship. Discover the four key assertive stages in fair, respectful and mutually productive communication. Learn that assertiveness is based on fairness, preparedness, clarity and a desire to work towards positive outcomes.
A Guide to Mutual Mentoring, Sharing and Learning
This three-hour workshop presents mentoring as the highest form of learning and a wonderful opportunity to not only teach and educate but also learn and share experiences with another person.
A successful mentoring partnership can be an extremely rewarding and fulfilling experience for both the mentor and protégé because both parties gain new insights into tackling challenges and can share the rewards of success together.
In the session, we cover through discussion and examples…
- The Proud Tradition Of Mentoring
- Benefits Of A Successful Mentoring Partnership
- Characteristics / Traits Of Effective Mentors
- Core Skills That Every Mentor Needs To Bring To The Relationship
- How To Initiate A Mentoring Relationship
- How To Establish Simple Mentoring Goals and A Program Of Coaching
- How To Listen, Present Advice And Provide Corrective Solutions
- How To Use Positive Reinforcement and Situational Analysis
- How To Overcome / Address Typical Mentoring Relationship Challenges
- When and How To Conclude The Relationship
- …Plus Much More.
Our Contact Information/ Booking Availability
We are located in London, Ontario.
This website was designed by Michael Lewis Training, Motivation And Development 2011
Optimized For 1024 X 728 resolution