Aunt B's Overnight Blueberry French Toast
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 12 slices of bread
- 1 cup blueberries
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Cover with 6 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle another 1/3 of mixture over bread.
- Scatter blueberries on top.
- Place remaining bread on top of berries.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Beat together eggs, milk and salt.
- Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight OR let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes.